Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Malalai

Well, I know a lot of people were wanting an update on this precious lady. I spoke with her today and she says she is doing well. She still has not delivered. I couldn't talk long as my phone was about to die, but she said that she was doing well and thanked me for praying for her. Please continue to keep her in your thoughts and prayers.
I don't have much to blog about today. My lecture today went well. I just found out that I will get to operate tomorrow, so I'm very glad about that!
Keep the comments coming. Tim and Christy - can you please send me your email address? It was so great to hear from you. Amanda - more blogs please :)

5 comments:

Scott and Emily's Blog said...

Thanks Christine about the update on Malalai...will continue to pray for her. Can't wait to see you!

Unknown said...

Hello, my oldest daughter! I'm so glad that Malalai is dealing with everything OK. I've let a number of people know about your trip and your blog. I'm glad to see that Tim & Christy are following your exploits now! Keep posting. Mom & I love to read about your trip. Be safe and tell Tom & Dee "Hi"! Blessings to you and all you meet. Love, Dad

Marci said...

Christina,

I am a reporter with The Bryan Times in Bryan, Ohio. Your grandfather Chuck contacted me about your work in Afghanistan, etc. I'd like to interview you via email for a story.

Your grandfather said he would contact your father, who in turn will contact you so we can exchange email addresses (I think--I'm a little confused about this).

You can reach me at: marci@bryantimes.com

When I hear from you I can then let you know what questions I have. Thank you, Marci

Unknown said...

Christina, The Bryan Times article is a good opportunity for you to get the word out about the Afghan people, women and kids in particular, REAL Afghan attitudes toward the U.S., the need to have a vision "beyond your own four walls", etc. Perhaps the AP will pick it up! You have Marci's email address. Her phone is 419-636-1111.
Love ya,
Dad

Hubs said...

Today Violet said, "When is Nina going to come over" and two other things about you that I can't remember right now. She also prayed for you the other night without being prompted.