Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Goodbye Afghanistan

Well, I thought I'd write one last blog from here in Kabul. It is about 9:30 Wednesday morning, and I leave the hospital at 10:30. My flight leaves at 2 and makes a quick stop for more passengers in Qandahar (be praying for that). Actually, the airport there is under US control.
In case any of you heard about the suicide bomb here in Kabul yesterday, I am fine. The blast was heard here at the hospital, though. Please continue to pray for the people here as they live in almost daily fear of something like this happening.
I just wanted to say thank you to all of you for your love and support. I have felt it while I've been here. I look forward to seeing you all and sharing my experiences with you.
Until then, take care and God Bless!

4 comments:

Hubs said...

Ummm... yeah, we are going to need an update. Your blog fans don't know you arrived home safely ;)

Lynda Eicher said...

Thank-you for letting us share your experience! It gave us a glimpse of a part of God's world that we may never see personally, and allowed us to care and pray from our heart for the women who live there.

I found your blog from Nate and Amanda's - it was good to see a picture of the Christina I've heard about for years!
I look forward to praying for you again, wherever God leads you next.

Hubs said...

More posts more posts.

Hubs said...

Here is an idea for your next post, "Hello Kenya" now hop to it.