Monday, April 12, 2010

Hudson's 5th Birthday

So, I haven't talked a lot about the Jones family, but I am so blessed to have them here. Their kids are so much fun and I really enjoy fellowshipping (is that a word) with Kyle and Vanessa. After Brandyand Deb left, I spent the weekend in Nairobi with the Jones'. It wasHudson's (their oldest) 5th birthday and we wanted to do something special. On Saturday, I went with them to Splash, a water park inNairobi. It was a great place for the kids to play and we had fun just hanging out, also with another family with young boys who are missionaries in Nairobi. As you can see in the pics below, the kids had a great time. We didn't get in because it was a little chilly. On Sunday, we went to Village Market (the place I've talked about before) in the afternoon. Hudson had fun driving electric Tonka trucks and Vanessa and I relaxed with a pedicure. It was a great weekend to just hang out and have fun and we hope to do it again sometime.

Hudson showing his excitement about being in the pool
Hudson getting ready to test out the slides
Jude (middle child) having fun on the slides

No comments: